- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862