- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- New Zealand.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
General map covering North Pacific Ocean, small part of Arctic Ocean north of Bering Strait, and the adjacent coastal regions of Russian Far East and Alaska. Printed map does not show specifically identified discoveries or explorers' routes. Relief shown pictorially. Title and place-names in old-orthography Russian; added notes in French. Facsim. reproductions (5 copies) of this map are separately cataloged under the class. no. ...
- Contributor: Russia. Depo Kart
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1802