- Hudson's Bay's country
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Campo, Josef Del Remove Subject: Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780