- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Republic of Liberia
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Campo, Josef Del Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780