- London &c. actually surveyed
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Argentina Remove Location: Aqua Fresca Bay Remove
Plano de la Bahya de Romay situada en la costa septentl. del Estrecho de Magallanes por la lattd. S. de 53020ʹ y longd. de 64037ʹ30ʺ occidentl. del observatiorio Rl. de Marina de ...
Shows Freshwater Bay and adjacent portions of the Strait of Magellan. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Cádiz. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Watermark: J. Kool. Watermark dated from 1728-1800. Pen-and-ink and brown ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 227 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Maggs number annotated in pencil in ...
- Contributor: Miera, Fernando De. - Alcalá-Galiano, Dionisio - Castro, Antonio De. - Morele, Diego
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1786