- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- The city of New York.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Florida Remove Location: Cuba Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700