- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- China-India border.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove Location: Florida Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800