- Battle of Monocacy.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (Central America) Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700