- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Coahuila Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846