- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Coahuila (Mexico : State) Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790-17