- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780