- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- China-India border.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780