- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Gulf Coast Remove Location: Gulf States Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800