- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Mexico Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (Central America) Remove
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. 1 ms. map : col., vellum ; 33 x 85 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500