- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- China-India border.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (Chile) Remove Contributor: Juan, Jorge Remove
Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Tenerife. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 213 ...
- Contributor: Juan, Jorge - Ulloa, Antonio De - Moraleda, José Manuel De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1751-17