- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The city of New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (South America) Remove Subject: Mexico Remove
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500