- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (South America) Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (Mexico) Remove
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500