- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- General map of Cairo.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Language: Spanish Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (South America) Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (Mexico) Remove
Spanish? Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink; black, brown, green, and red. Trimmed to a rough rectangle. Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. ill. Imperfect: Some tears on edge and several holes. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1500