- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Grand Canyon
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?