- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Chicago, central business section.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?