- Republic of Liberia
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Charleston Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?