- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Florida Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861