- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- China-India border.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Location: Cochituate Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887