- Ivory Coast.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Grand Canyon
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Subject: Lokerville Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Burleigh Litho
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887