- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775