- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Subject: Boston Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775