- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- New Zealand.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. Remove Location: Huntington Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,250. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes text and inset "Hell Gate" ca. 1:25,250. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1231 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Deteriorated along left and right margin; upper and lower margin trimmed off. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1778