- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776