- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670