- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639