- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Ivory Coast.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639