- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639