- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639