- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Yellowstone National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The city of New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Pacific Ocean Remove Language: French Remove
Prévost ed., 1747. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Prévost
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1747