- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,000,000. Hand colored. "Longitude occidentale du prémier méridien." Relief shown pictorially. Watermarks: [A group of 3 crescents and a fleur-de-lis over the letters AS] LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 134 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775