- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Sites and Collection: Cultural Landscapes Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639