- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639