- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Battle of Monocacy.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639