- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639