- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Grand Canyon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: Great Lakes Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,000,000. Hand colored. "Longitude occidentale du prémier méridien." Relief shown pictorially. Watermarks: [A group of 3 crescents and a fleur-de-lis over the letters AS] LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 134 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775