- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results