- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Ivory Coast.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results