- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- The city of New York.
- China-India border.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Location: Bull Run Remove Location: Occoquan River Remove
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Prince William County and Fairfax County Prince William County) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region 1
- Occoquan River 1
- Manassas Region (Va.) 1
- Occoquan River (Va.) 1
- Fords (Stream Crossings) 1
- History 1