- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Location: Bull Run Remove Location: Occoquan River Remove
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Harrston
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Maps, Manuscript 1
- Maps 1
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Prince William County and Fairfax County Prince William County) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region 1
- Manassas Region (Va.) 1
- Fords (Stream Crossings) 1
- History 1