- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Location: Bull Run Remove Location: Prince William County Remove
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Harrston
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Maps, Manuscript 1
- Maps 1
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Prince William County and Fairfax County Prince William County) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region 1
- Manassas Region (Va.) 1
- Fords (Stream Crossings) 1
- History 1