- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639