- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Liberia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861