- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Liberia
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863