- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- New Zealand.
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Grand Canyon
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- China-India border.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Afghanistan Remove Subject: Distances, Etc Remove
"Dl Cartography Center/MPG 757216Al 10-01." Shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2001