- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Afghanistan Remove Subject: Earth Remove
"Dl Cartography Center/MPG 757216Al 10-01." Shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2001