- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Contributor: Boto, Josef Remove
Shows coast of Gulf of Morrosquillo between Sinú River and Fuerte Island. Also shows routes of expeditions. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink ...
- Contributor: Boto, Josef
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790