- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1790-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Cartagena Region Remove
Shows coast of Colombia in region of Cartagena. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: D. & C. Blauw. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 278 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 162. Vault
- Contributor: Mota, Juan De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790