- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Central America Remove Location: United States Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 map : ms., col. ; 90 x 59 cm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700