- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Central America Remove Subject: Cuba Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700