- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Central America Remove Subject: Cuba Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 237. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 49 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1700