- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The city of New York.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Colombia Remove Contributor: Mota, Juan De Remove
Shows coast of Colombia in region of Cartagena. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: D. & C. Blauw. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 278 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 162. Vault
- Contributor: Mota, Juan De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790